Sunday, April 30, 2006

Lazy Blogging




Ok... I'm a bit under pressure to finish my last two assignments of my undergraduate career, so I don't really have time to be blogging, but I just read 4 news stories that I wanted to share. So in lazy blogger fashion, here are the links:

B'nei Menashe Soldier Honored, Family Still Stuck in India (All the "Lost" tribes really interest me...)

Online Jewish Film Archive Offers Glimpse Into the Past (It's an old story but a good write up, the actual site under review [here] is also a great way to waste away extra time that I don't have right now...)

Diaspora Bible Champ Crowned (These kids are impressive, I wish I knew half what they did...)

Rav Moshe Halberstam, First to Renew Semikha, Dies at 74 (I havn't had time to really give this a lot of thought, but the renewed Sanhedrine and Smicha stuff also really interests me, I'm curious where it's all leading up to...)

1 comment:

Johnny Doe said...

hi there, been reading ur blog for 2 weeks now, find ur articles interesting, it could have been better if your blog's layout is of something pleasent to the eye. Try searching Google Search for blogspot templates, there are many high quality templates available out there. Gecko&Fly has lots of free blogspot template. keep up the blogging. :) cheers.