Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Who Am I Anyway?


For those of you who know me, you've already realized the clown picture is just some random picture off the web that had the word Purim, and really has nothing to do with me. To you guys, this South Park'ified image of me will seem pretty familiar and either bring you to laugh or at least feelings of nostalgia. To the rest of you who don't know who I am, mostly because I've chosen to keep this persona as an anonymous forum, this picture will hopefully give you some image to attach to me. It was made during my sophomore year of college while I was living at the Drama House on my campus. Everyone had one. Basically, non of us made our own, so what you see is someone else's South Park impersonation of me. Apparently I'm a softy with a big heart or something...

Anyway, if any of you think I should replace the scary clown with this image, let me know, I can photoshop in the word Purim easily enough, I could probably even do that with Microsoft Paint.

No comments: